• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

has anyone ever seen the original artwork to these Jungle Actions?

8 posts in this topic

I used to own #6, which should be floating around the CAF...(it has a razored-out change to one of the character's arms if memory serves).

As for #14, I myself have been looking for that one for years, and still haven't been able to find it...you should know, there are TWO versions of this cover, one is unpublished (that was the one on ebay last year, and should still be floating around collector circles), and one was published, which is the one I've been looking for without any luck so far...

best,

JONATHAN (T'Chewy) MANKUTA

I use to have the Kane Jungle Action #11 cover, but I really wanted one of the examples inked by Janson, especially with a Dino... so I traded it a few years ago to Anthony. Perhaps he might have a lead on that one.

I never did find a Kane/Janson cover, but I did locate some extra interior pages.

However, I do like the Kirby Atlas story I got with that cover.

Best,

Rich