• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Umm. no, thank you...

46 posts in this topic

It seems no one is paying attention to the man that's got more overseas shipping experience then probably any on these boards......

Yes, we should never underestimate belgians, even the Flemish, they are not just belgians who did not find the road towards Switzerland.

At least I have a huge bunch of Mylar sleeves, enough to last me a lifetime :whistle:

M-bag ? (shrug)

$33.00 for the first 11 lbs, $3.00 per pound extra thereafter

It seems no one is paying attention to the man that's got more overseas shipping experience then probably any on these boards......

I'm paying attention!! I thought M-bags went the way to the Do-Do with the recent rate shake-up. Guess not! They are a PITA to prepare, though, and with the small FRB only a little bit more... :angel:

Now i understand why the price of the sleeves is multiplied by 5 when i buy them in Paris comics shops...

To jordanscott: No camembert for you :insane:

Why, did the cat eat it?

It was runny.

Just received this answer from egerber.com, about my request to quote the shipping cost to France for 600 Mylar sleeves:

"Shipping via UPS is 220.00 plus any duty and taxes"

:eek:

Ouch! And I thought $75 shipping to get 400 Mylites2/Fullbacks to Canada was rough... It's too bad there just aren't that many (any?) E. Gerber distributors outside the US.

The last time I ordered E. Gerber materials, I found there was a break point where the shipping cost per bag/board really seemed to skyrocket. You might want to ask if there's a smaller order size that becomes more cost efficient?

Good luck... (thumbs u

I'm paying attention!! I thought M-bags went the way to the Do-Do with the recent rate shake-up. Guess not! They are a PITA to prepare, though, and with the small FRB only a little bit more... :angel:

The much loved SURFACE M-bag has been terminated and replaced with the AIR MAIL M-bag. Only used it once as it cost me nearly $100 bucks where the it only would have run me about $28.00 using the old system.

I did get the bag in about 2 weeks though, the surface M-bag sometimes took over 3 months.