• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

best ff or spidey #1 reprint/cheap/ cover?..

9 posts in this topic

I'm going to try and get stans autograph signed out to both a friends kids so I was wondering what the best reprint cover is of either FF #1 or spidey cover ?.. I was also wondering what one I should get signed for them... both are big time key issues even if its just some kind of reprint now I am thinking I should go with spidey because that way I get both him & the ff on the cover for them...

They are little now so they would just like it because spiderman is on the cover but when they are older they can go " damn!" sad to say that stan will not even be around when they are finally old enough to appreciate it for what it really is!

For the purpose of getting it autographed,the newspaper reprints from couple of years ago would work fine. They should be pretty cheap.

would you have pics of these I don't know what they are

For the purpose of getting it autographed,the newspaper reprints from couple of years ago would work fine. They should be pretty cheap.

would you have pics of these I don't know what they are

Theres a set on eBay Item 320264083674. (thumbs u