• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S 4 copies of G. I. COMBAT 87!!!! FIRST HAUNTED TANK!!!!

1 post in this topic

thirdgreenham.gif

:news:***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** If you’re not happy with your purchases from me, I will give you a 100% guaranteed, hassle-free return.

Payment details: I accept Paypal, international money orders and cash. Canadian and American are accepted at par now. Paypal address is thirdgreenham@hotmail.com

Shipping details: Shipping CGC books is $10. I will ship internationally, but it will cost more.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Don't be disappointed as there are no pictures of the books that I am selling here. Well, I have pictures, but as I don't want to break any Forum Guidelines (read Rule #1: Books must be CGC or raw only...), I won't show my pictures here in this thread. The buyer of these books can choose to have me send them raw or as they are right now. If you need more info, PM me. (thumbs u

I have 4 low-grade copies available.

1.0 $120

1.5 $140

1.8 $160

2.0 $200

The following picture is for reference only. This is not one of the books that I am selling. This is to show you what the cover looks like and to clue you in to which issue I am selling. Please don't expect to receive the same book as shown in this picture.

G.jpg

Thanks, Andy