• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Chicago: Sushi or Frontera Grill Dinner anyone?

31 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Q: How many dinners are too many during WW Chicago?

A: There's no such thing as too many dinners!!

Sushi Night: Thursday?

So, I'm fishing to see who might be interested in going for Sushi on Thursday June 26. Greggy, the master of the sushi feast, and I are looking at heading into the city after preview night closes. If you are interested in getting in on some sushi, sake, and wasabe hotter than Firestorm's armpits, post a note. We're thinking about Japonais, which is a little high end (as featured on "The Girls Next Door" show with Hef and his girls) but open to other places that are more budget-minded.

Japonais web site

Just reply post here and let me know if you're interested and if you want Japonais or something less swanky.

Early Birds: Wednesday night dinner at Frontera Grill?

Also, my wife and I are pretty much fixtures at Frontera Grill, one of the best restaurants in Chicago and winner of the James Beard award for outstanding restaurant last year. If anyone is coming in Wednesday and would like to get out to a great restaurant, I can try to get a table at 8:30 or 9 (later is better because this place is busy and hard to get in). Again, reply if you are interested and I'll get a head count and see what I can do. No promises.

Frontera Grill Restaurant

Honorary Old Guy "Go Fist Yourself" Culinary Extravaganza

If you think there's too many dinners going on and you aren't interested in Mexican, Greek, Sushi, or anything else. Stay in your hotel room and just say Go Fist Yourself!!!

:banana:

--Rhino

Thursday is RAM night, n'cest pas? But I can do sushi and/or Frontera (thumbs u
Do both, chump

Listen, troll, my teleportation abilities aren't what they once were, so it's kinda hard to get from Rosemont to downtown and partake of both (especially when they're going on at the same time :makepoint: ).

Do both, chump

Listen, troll, my teleportation abilities aren't what they once were, so it's kinda hard to get from Rosemont to downtown and partake of both (especially when they're going on at the same time :makepoint: ).

Skip RAM because sushi's going to be on Thursday, sucka. :sumo:

Do both, chump

To watch you scarf down food, what a great idea meh (Probably will end up joining you anyway :shy:)

Do both, chump

To watch you scarf down food, what a great idea meh (Probably will end up joining you anyway :shy:)

Be there. Hell...if I have enought time, I might go to the Wednesday dinner. Flight arrives at 5:10 PM :cry:

Do both, chump

When was the menu determined to be sushi :sick:

Do both, chump

When was the menu determined to be sushi :sick:

My word > anyone else's word because the sushi is for me, not you grit eating Southerners.