• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping CGC comics after selling them?

15 posts in this topic

when you sent CGC comcis to a buyer what do you use?

Box?

Bubbke wrap envelope with item bubble wrapped even more?

I ship priority mail. I first wrap the slab in bubble wrap and then in priority box. If its going overseas I double box. thumbsup2.gif

Diamond box with bubble wrap and packing peanuts.

Or I just slap a stamp on it, especially sending overgraded comic-market crashing HULK 181s to Bronzebruce. (cue evil laughter here as I've hijacked the thread into a Hulk 181 thread) 27_laughing.gif

Spidey looks like he may have been driving a little fast.

The lighting on the side of the car makes it look like dents.

spidey.jpg

Sorry OT, i know.

dont look like lights. Texture maps slipped or a problem with the polygons clippin?

Box?

I would not suggest the bubble wrapped evelope route. I had an experience with one eBay seller who sent me a CGC book wrapped in bubble wrap, sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard, and in a bubble wrap envelope. It arrived with the case completely shattered into 30 - 40 pieces. sorry.gif

From then on, I always make sure that the seller mails my winning in a sturdy box. Good luck to you when dealing with the post office. smile.gif

Box?

Ares, if you can get a hold of medium Fed ex boxes, they work very well. Use large if shipping more than one. And always use bubble wrap.

I view it this way, how would I wrap it if I were shipping it to myself? Don't cut corners, be very thorough with the packing job.

Alex

Box?

Ares, if you can get a hold of medium Fed ex boxes, they work very well. Use large if shipping more than one. And always use bubble wrap.

I view it this way, how would I wrap it if I were shipping it to myself? Don't cut corners, be very thorough with the packing job.

Alex

where can I get Medium fed ex boxes?

CanI cover them up in sticker then send em Canada Posts express mail with insurance

CanI cover them up in sticker then send em Canada Posts express mail with insurance

Go to any Fed Ex outlet (try their website for location closest to you), and buy them by the box. Then put stickers or paper over the logo. thumbsup2.gif

Go to any Fed Ex outlet (try their website for location closest to you), and buy them by the box. Then put stickers or paper over the logo. thumbsup2.gif

F'ing Great Idea grin.gif

F'ing Great Idea grin.gif

Glad I could help acclaim.gif

Go to any Fed Ex outlet (try their website for location closest to you), and buy them by the box. Then put stickers or paper over the logo.

Just did that. now I can send out all the comics I sold.

christmas will be very good to me this year.

Going to go to another store and get more boxes..