• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After selling my collection, I can now proudly say...

25 posts in this topic

I sold them for about 110 percent of guide. I doubt any dealer would've paid me that much for them, right?

Kudos! Not only would no dealer pay you that much for them, it seems unlikely you'd have gotten more than 75% of guide selling them on eBay, even if more than half the collection was reasonably high grade. I'm obviously speculating here, without knowing the whole makeup of your collection, but like me you seemed to have a lot of non-DC and Marvel, and that stuff is often harder to sell at guide prices - depending greatly on condition, of course.

I think you did the right thing...now go sign up for some psychiatric study, 'cause those of us who haven't yet made it to Step 12 in Comicholics Anonymous want you under observation to see how long before you backslide... insane.gif