• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BID HISTORY

15 posts in this topic

Look at the bid history on these! Remember, at this low price they increments are $0.05, how much do you think the bidders thought they were gonna get them for?

SUB #31

SUB #4

It always makes me laugh when I see this. Has anyone ever seen a CGC comic go on Ebay for less than say, $5?

I put in bids of 1 penny all of the time to watch the auction. Proxy bidding sucks and newbies tend to drive up the price when this is done.

About CGC books selling for under $5??? I haven't seen it personally, but I am sure it has happened. As a matter of fact, a TOD #38 CGC 9.4 sold for $10.49 27_laughing.gif

One of my previous auctions was the lowest I've ever seen, check this one out:

Sub-mariner CGC 9.2

Now that was a bargain, and I don't usually do it, but I would have pulled it knowing it had gone for that price!

Good thinking abhout the tracking, it would always show up in My Ebay if you put a bid on it. But why not use the watcher? (I suppose that would be the limit on how many you can track?)

An ASM #316 in 5.5 went for a little over $5.00 about a month ago.

Someone would have to pay me $5.00 to take that POS. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll pay you $5 if you stop trolling me! cool.gif

omg over 14000 posts. When will the magic # of 20K be hit? Arch needs to make a new title for such an accomplishent tongue.gif
You could have been there with me if you didn't get that stinking job! sumo.gif