• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Kubert question

3 posts in this topic

I'm a big Hawkman fan and was wondering if anyone can tell me when Joe Kubert first drew Hawman? Was it Flash 62 or an All-Star Comics issue? I've been searching the 'Net but haven't found a definite answer. I know Kubert did work on All Star 21 but am not sure if drawing Hawkman was part of his work on that issue. Thanks.

I'm a big Hawkman fan and was wondering if anyone can tell me when Joe Kubert first drew Hawman? Was it Flash 62 or an All-Star Comics issue? I've been searching the 'Net but haven't found a definite answer. I know Kubert did work on All Star 21 but am not sure if drawing Hawkman was part of his work on that issue. Thanks.

I think it was the Big All-American Comic Book according this article in Alter Ego. Here is the Link to Excerpt of Alter Ego

According to the GCD, his work on All-Star #21 was on a Dr. Fate story.

I also did a search on GCD and it does seem to verify the Big All-American Comic Book. Link to Kubert's pencilling credits on GCD