• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ID this superman peice

7 posts in this topic

Friend piicked this up for me while we were at the fleamarket as a gift it cost him $45 he said... the guy he brought it from said it was used for promotion of the older super man movies & was made for a bunch of theaters ... Wondering if any of this at all is true or not :S

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

Sorry for the poor pictures its in my trunk still I just got it today (fleamarket day & then went to work after taht & am not visting at my sisters place... ) the white stuff around it is just packaging material... the object it self is solid wood & its painted on & on the back you can see a sort of a sketched out I guess for either the drawing or the shape of the item...

Perhaps it was to cross promote a Superman and Return Of The Jedi double feature. That "Superman" look a lot like Admiral Ackbar to me.

I agree...

Superman looks a little like

Marty_Feldman_ameri_186080m.jpg in the eye area.