• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stardust -- Vess art

5 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards.

This is the place to come and ask questions.

I have a couple questions for you too.

Do you know if these are published anywhere?

Also what is the size of each image?

And finally what medium are the pieces? (what did he use to create them, pencils, inks, watercolor, colored pencil?)

We can probably start to circle the wagons around a value once we get some more info.

Very nice pieces by the way,

Best,

Chris

Those are cool. I have seen at least two pieces from Stardust, one of which was the dying Unicorn from the end of the book and I believe it sold in the range of $400-600. I think it is now on Comiclink for much more than that. I myself think( keep in mind that I am a huge Vess fan) that $600 is top dollar for the Unicorn piece. That being said I would say that these two pieces might be a little bit less. Peoples tastes vary, but I can say with some surity that a page that has art telling a story is intrinsically more valuable than a portion of said page. You never know however. Keep posting them.