• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shirts for board members ???

44 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anybody had considered putting a polo shirt together with a logo ( with approval of course ) and maybe even board names. I know there are several companies out there that do smaller runs of shirts with custom logos ( one my division uses keeps the logo on file so you can order additional items later) , or maybe even someone on the boards has info on something like this . I just thought it would be nice to wear to a convention and be easier to spot boardies that you werent familiar with and so on -- anybody have any ideas or has anybody brought something like this up before ?

Mike :sumo:

If I remember correctly, showcase-4 made some stylish shirts for him and his family to be easily recognizable at conventions. There were pictures somewhere on the boards.

If you want to do something sorta cheap, you could always get some of the Avery iron on transfer sheets and print whatever you want on there with a inkjet, then just iron it on.

I actually thought about customing some forum T shirts but have just been too busy. I always thought name tags would be a gerat idea...wonder why nobody ever did it? It's tough remember 50 or 60 names of people you just met.

I think a name tag with proper first name and your fourm ID would be great.

R.

I actually thought about customing some forum T shirts but have just been too busy. I always thought name tags would be a gerat idea...wonder why nobody ever did it? It's tough remember 50 or 60 names of people you just met.

R.

Or short shorts w/ names across the rear . Kinda like frat/Sorority gear .................. :whistle:

R.

Or short shorts w/ names across the rear . Kinda like frat/Sorority gear .................. :whistle:

:sick:

R.

That's a great idea, seems like a no brainer to me, although some may not care for it, I would wear one.

I would have trouble wearing a Hi, my name is joeypost badge let alone a shirt.
I also would have trouble wearing a Hi, my name is joeypost badge let alone a shirt. :baiting:

I also would have trouble wearing a Hi, my name is joeypost badge let alone a shirt. :baiting:

:mad:

Ooh. Ooh. I think I have an idea! How about a Chicago-attendee-only thread for posting a pic of yourself?

start it -- what ya waiting for

I'm an idea man.

Unlike Joe, I have no problem wearing a shirt. Really, it is best that I wear one. I'd rather not specifiy in a public forum.

R.

:sick:

This stuff is in every single thread Mike.

Unlike Joe, I have no prolem wearing a shirt. Really, it is best that I wear one. I'd rather not specifiy in a public forum.

I cannot go shirtless, even if I don't have a shirt on I am still wearing a sweater. Damn Italian and Greek gene's.