• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPILATION: What's your job?

496 posts in this topic

Web developer for a 3D CAD software company. I specialize in building database driven web apps mostly using ColdFusion and a bit of .Net. We manage about 40 or so in-house web sites but a really slaves to the whims of the Marketing department.

In a former life I was a Kitchen Manager for a local restaurant chain. (Until about 2001)

I am a partner in a low voltage company we design and build low voltage systems in new construction homes and commercial buildings. We have been in business 8 years or so and we still can't come up with job titles.

We build theaters, conference room AV systems, Home automation systems, all the fun stuff. Mostly I watch movies with customers and cruise the boards all day, it's quit pathetic.

Danny

www.azimuthcommunications.com

I am a partner in a low voltage company we design and build low voltage systems in new construction homes and commercial buildings. We have been in business 8 years or so and we still can't come up with job titles.

We build theaters, conference room AV systems, Home automation systems, all the fun stuff. Mostly I watch movies with customers and cruise the boards all day, it's quit pathetic.

Danny

www.azimuthcommunications.com

Low voltage guy?

Retired early by the company after the sub-prime melt down. :preach:

Used to be one of those guys who wrote the code for the automated devices you get when you call your bank/hosp/ etc etc etc. lol

WEBHEAD

Ahh...so it's your fault.

I think I speak for the group when I say, "Thanks". :P

No I was a casulty of this mess!!! Not even part of my division :pullhair: :frustrated:34 years and opps somebody else screws up...

:sumo:

:baiting:

WEBHEAD

I am a Field Representitive for the Utility Company. I turn ON/OFF the power and water for people all day. I also have to collect or shut off power for the people who have not paid their bill in a timely manner. (Two and a half months is plenty of time )