• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think so far of the JLA AVENGERS comic?

14 posts in this topic

I think it is good to see them altogether in this comic, but I have to ask, do writers of such comics have any ideas on the powers, strength's and weakness's these characters have, surely Superman would crumble to his knees when faced with Thor, as Thor's powers are mystical, and mysticals powers are like Krytonite to superman, look at Superman Batman 3 that just came out, and look back in action comics annual 1 where Batman had to save supes from a Vampire for the same reason. Hercules who could almost beat anyone, he does not age and can not die, unlike that of a Asguardian God. Why does it always seem to be in the favour of the DC characters, we have this nobody, come and zap Galactus as if he were nothing, The Avengers beat up some bank robbers in the DC world, yet the DC characters take out all the 60's Jack Kirby monsters including Fin Fan Foom, oh yes the marvel Earth is smaller than the DC one, 27_laughing.gif, the Avengers are always behind on getting the trophies, who comes up with this rubbish. It's good to see them altogether, but please, give us a writer who reads and has been reading both companies for some years!

where's the poll?
How's This ?

Avengers / JLA : So Far It Has Been...A Thrill A Minute Joy RideA Total Yawn Fest Not Worth The Paper It Was Printed OnIts No Watchmen, but its been readableI Can't Read, So I Do Not Buy New Comics

Hey! You forgot one!"I Can Read, So I Do Not Buy New Comics" 27_laughing.gif

where's the poll?
How's This ?

Avengers / JLA : So Far It Has Been...A Thrill A Minute Joy RideA Total Yawn Fest Not Worth The Paper It Was Printed OnIts No Watchmen, but its been readableI Can't Read, So I Do Not Buy New Comics

Hey! You forgot one!"I Can Read, So I Do Not Buy New Comics" 27_laughing.gif
what about "neither, i'd rather smoke crack!" blush.gif

Hey Superpimp, the DC universe is much older than the Marvel? Captain America first appeared in 1941, as did Sub-mariner, Bucky and a few others, so they are not much older, maybe as opposed to the 60's characters but then DC have tried making their comics more like Marvel, the average dealer and person would rather have a high grade sixties run of Marvel over a sixties DC high grade run anyday of the week, and the same could be said about the 30's and 40's except for the big two keys (action 1, detective 27), marvel is just better and I grew up reading DC!