• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future Marvel character movies....hmmmm

54 posts in this topic

I don't know.....they are making a Man-Thing movie and I'd put Strange on the same level as Namor or GR.

The latest Wizard says that the Man-Thing movie may go straight to video. That'll teach anyone to speculate in Man-Thing #1s!!

Gene

The latest Wizard says that the Man-Thing movie may go straight to video. That'll teach anyone to speculate in Man-Thing #1s!!

Actually, the original intention was for Man-Thing to go direct to video. Now they're considering a theatrical release.

I don't know why you bothered to list all the future Marvel Movies that are coming out...people just complain that they didn't get it right so there for they don't like them...I know someone who didn't like the first X-men movie cause Rogue didn't fly...I don't know what people are expecting of these,they are already bashing the Punisher and it's not even out yet! Kevin

I don't know why you bothered to list all the future Marvel Movies that are coming out...people just complain that they didn't get it right so there for they don't like them...I know someone who didn't like the first X-men movie cause Rogue didn't fly...I don't know what people are expecting of these,they are already bashing the Punisher and it's not even out yet! Kevin

so true confused.gif

Personally I enjoy all of the Comic book movies. Yeah some of them have lower production value. Not every movie has a 100-150 Million budget. I just watched Punisher (dolph) again for about the 6th time, still enjoyed. I would rather someone attempt to make a movie about super heroes than not. Yeah I wish they could have killer effects, but movies are a business and not for fanboys.

True enough....but what's the problem with bashing the movies AFTER they come out.

I held judgement before seeing the Hulk and boy was that a pile of [!@#%^&^].....

Jim

The Hulk was great! Again..what were you expecting?the Hulk looked great! People complained about the Hulk as being too serious...since when is turning into a monster funny? I liked the comic panels on the screen and how it split up..people didn't like it cause it wasn't what they were used too.If you wanna see a pile of 893censored-thumb.gif go see the Matrix Revolutions

...I know someone who didn't like the first X-men movie cause Rogue didn't fly...I don't know what people are expecting of these,they are already bashing the Punisher and it's not even out yet! Kevin

I understand what your saying Kevin, but why do the movies have to follow the comics, especially since the comics have decades fo history behind it. You only have 90-180 minutes to tell a story. It would be great if they did, but Hollywood has to take some artistic license in order to have middle America understand what's going on. I never heard the arguement about Rogue, not being able to fly. Flying is not her mutant ability, it was only after she absorbed Ms. Marvel's powers that she was able to. So basically the creators opted for this side of her character. Perhaps to delve into that in later films, or not.

Rogue didnt fly because she hasn't absorbed Ms. Marvel's powers in the movie. Those aren't powers she was born with.

And this was coming from an X-men fan who told me this! I didn't care if rogue flew in the sky or if she flew over the Kookoo's nest. I Like every Marvel movie so far! what I don't like is the Batman movies. those sucked