• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago open thread . Anybody there got anything ???

33 posts in this topic

Dude, it has been insane. We dropped $1500 on food and drink in Greektown just now and we are going down to the Hyatt bar to hang and drink. I'll fill you in later but anybody that misses this weekend misses the biggest weekend of the year.

Oh yeah...I bought some insane books...will be posted later.

R.

You know bro? I love you like a brother and that was not cool...I can't have you groping me on the way down without at least a "may I" on the way down.

Talk to you tomorrow, bro.

R.

BTW, highlights of the evening were getting a double shot of jack from transplant (Mike) when I was expecting a single, Getting a free beer when I didn't expect it, holding Joeypost's bum (yeah Mcmiles has pics) when he didn't expect it and downing about 10 or 12 drinks over dinner....

R.

Dude, it has been insane. We dropped $1500 on food and drink in Greektown just now and we are going down to the Hyatt bar to hang and drink. I'll fill you in later but anybody that misses this weekend misses the biggest weekend of the year.

Oh yeah...I bought some insane books...will be posted later.

R.

I don't know Roy, San Diego is pretty big! :think:

AND the best!

I'm biased though.

I don't get to do Chi-town.

But you don't have the picture of me taking the header on the streets.

:roflmao: Dude, we can't take you anywhere

:censored:

Don't worry, I still owe you drinks tonight

Good thing your "Watching" everyone .....

:gossip:.............wish I wasnt so scared to fly .................. :(