• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Treasury

6 posts in this topic

Superman vs Ali

I am kinda surpised by this price.

I bought a complete set of these DC treasury's (DC Limited Collector's Edition) in unread NM/M (minus the C20 Rudolph) from a original owner about ten years ago. I have always wondered if there was a market for these or if they were worth anything.

Of coarse the Superman vs Ali may be an anomoly because of the original Neal Adamas art. What do you all think?

Probably due to being drawn by Neal Adams. Treasuries, although great books, are just too hard to store. I have all the DC ones and would love for them to pick up. But...I'm not holding my breath for them! 893frustrated.gif

They are really difficult to store, I have about 15 of them. I don't think they will ever be worth a lot. That price on that one surprises me, although I don't know what the demand is for them.

They are really difficult to store, I have about 15 of them. I don't think they will ever be worth a lot. That price on that one surprises me, although I don't know what the demand is for them.
Well...I have a few hundred of them. I stopped trying to sell them back in the day because the shipping and packaging for them were too much of a hassle! 893frustrated.gif

That would be storage problem...100 is a lot of books, although apparently your Superman vs. Ali will make a tidy profit.
Well...I used to have multiples but down to my personal copy. However, I know where I can get around 10 unread copies! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif