• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Watcher's incomplete Wizard World Chicago con report

51 posts in this topic

:(

You know you're the king of super sweet DC's

Boy, I'm tired. I knew I shouldn't have stayed up all night to ensure I didn't miss the 5:30 AM shuttle bus. Never again will I leave that early again.

Boy, I'm tired. I knew I shouldn't have stayed up all night to ensure I didn't miss the 5:30 AM shuttle bus. Never again will I leave that early again.

You were insane for doing that. I was a mess today and I actually got some sleep.

You were insane for doing that. I was a mess today and I actually got some sleep.

I was also sitting in the middle seat for the flight from Chicago to Seattle. Now, that was rough. :cry:

I was also sitting in the middle seat for the flight from Chicago to Seattle. Now, that was rough. :cry:

:roflmao: ................ :roflmao:

Me and the clydesdales are staying up and NOT going to work tomorrow...

will be posting some sweet scores in nochips thread in a few....

Greggy, how's the ankle cinderfella

lol

:eek: Ah, I'd hate that. Being crushed with no room to move :mad:

lol

Considering it's nice and swollen, actually quite good. Minimal pain and limping. Thanks for asking, suga

Alright, I'll add names for all you deadbeats

how do you insert word bubbles?

Joeypost looks like he's saying WTF in thick italian?

and why are my eyes so red?

hm

Um, maybe because the Clydesdales had whipped your arse :shrug:

lol

relaxing as we speak with a cold one.

Too bad the floridians are still on a f'n plane

And some of us are still in a hotel driving back to New York. I think im in Indiana. By the way, I had an awesome time this weekend and it was great meeting all off you!!

lol

Considering it's nice and swollen, actually quite good. Minimal pain and limping. Thanks for asking, suga

In Canadian, the translation is not going to work tomorrow either.

lol

In Canadian, the translation is not going to work tomorrow either.

Was already going to take the day off anyways so pizz off, chain smoking whitey.

it's chain smokin' budweiser drinkin' rednek in america, canuck

:baiting:

lol

Cyprus dork

Thanks for adding names for those of us who weren't there.

Fun pix.

[font:Arial Black]

To be a fly on the wall during this exchange (Danny [Mutantkeys], Jim [Dr Watson], Brad)

IMG_0061.jpg

hm. Whatever Danny said to him apparently made Jim decide that he needed some strategic protection.

Jack

Greggy's back, Stuart (Nochips), and Win (Centaurman) in the background, Brad (klodz24seven) in the foreground looking at the art.

Is greggy scratching his butt/

Thanks for adding names for those of us who weren't there.

Fun pix.

[font:Arial Black]

To be a fly on the wall during this exchange (Danny [Mutantkeys], Jim [Dr Watson], Brad)

IMG_0061.jpg

hm. Whatever Danny said to him apparently made Jim decide that he needed some strategic protection.

Jack

Greggy's back, Stuart (Nochips), and Win (Centaurman) in the background, Brad (klodz24seven) in the foreground looking at the art.

Is greggy scratching his butt/

No, that's where he keeps the romance books.....he was just jammin' one more in

lol