• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarcest DC bronze?

91 posts in this topic

Greggy do you have these books in 9.0 or better?

Challengers of the Unknown 67

DC Special 6

Detective 399, 402

Tomahawk 116

The DC Special for sure. Detective 399 isn't. Dunno about the rest but I'm sure that I don't have the Tomahawk!

Yep...that HOM 190 is from my collection. No dupes so it stays! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh I was just wondering if it was from your collection since it didn't appear to be graded. Looked like it was a nice copy and since it seems to be tough to find I thought you would probably have it graded.

Yep...that HOM 190 is from my collection. No dupes so it stays! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh I was just wondering if it was from your collection since it didn't appear to be graded. Looked like it was a nice copy and since it seems to be tough to find I thought you would probably have it graded.

I only get certain books grade if they are not for sale. I only grade certain keys for my own collection. Also, I only plan at this time to collect CGC copies of DC Special, Super DC Giants, DC 100 page super spectaculars plus certain "key" issues or ones with nice covers. Over 95% of my collection is unslabbed and will stay that way. thumbsup2.gif