• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Chicago Pictures.

39 posts in this topic

Why did the one booth have a comic wall but empty tables? Quick sellout?

Why was MK playing pocket pool on his birthday?

Who was the poor girl who got the last seat on the train next to greggy?

That was Richard's (Bedrock) booth. He let all of the forum members hang there and set up a few books that they all brought for sale. I can't thank him enough. As a matter of fact. Richard is probably the nicest gut I've met in this hobby.

I'll skip the second question

She was cute! Go Greggy !

Why did the one booth have a comic wall but empty tables? Quick sellout? That was the meeting place that Richard and his crew setup. Big kudos to them. (thumbs u

Why was MK playing pocket pool on his birthday? Pasties. :P

Who was the poor girl who got the last seat on the train next to greggy? She wasn't in any danger. He fell asleep. zzz

Some nanny. I think Roy has better shots of her. Believe it or not, she selected that seat, chose to sit in it :o

Those are some great pictures. They really show how many board members were there enjoying the con. Bedrocks booth was really fun. That was cool that Richard did that.

Two great pics:

Notice the really cute girl next to Greggy. :whistle:

WWchicago08025.jpg

What's going on with Roy and Joe? hm

WWchicago08029.jpg

Those are some great pictures. They really show how many board members were there enjoying the con. Bedrocks booth was really fun. That was cool that Richard did that.

Two great pics:

WWchicago08025.jpg

WWchicago08029.jpg

That young lady had worked all day taking care of kids, was full of arts and crafts paint, had little to no makeup on and she was still stunning looking. Imagine if we caught up with her when she was ready to paint the town red? Hooha!

Oddly enough Roy goosed me BEFORE he started drinking hm

Two great pics:

WWchicago08025.jpg

WWchicago08029.jpg

That young lady had worked all day taking care of kids, was full of arts and crafts paint, had little to no makeup on and she was still stunning looking. Imagine if we caught up with her when she was ready to paint the town red? Hooha!

Oddly enough Roy goosed me BEFORE he started drinking hm

it WAS true love :luhv: