• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Chicago Haul

46 posts in this topic

Got these books done in Chicago

Spiderman 1 Platinum CGC SS 9.6 Signed and sketched by Todd McFarlane

Spiderman 1 Platinum CGC SS 9.6 Signed by Todd McFarlane

Marvel Collectible Classics 2 AKA Spiderman 1 Chromium CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Todd McFarlane (2 copies)

Uncanny X-Men 211 CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Chris Claremont and John Romita Jr Thanks Chandler!!

Uncanny X-Men 283 CGC SS 9.8 Signed and sketched (HUGE Bishop sketch) by Whilce Portacio

Walking Dead Special Edition 1 CGC SS 9.8 Signed (and crossed Robert Kirkmans name out with marker :o ) by Max Brooks (author of World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide)

:cloud9:

Marvel Collectible Classics 2 AKA Spiderman 1 Chromium CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Todd McFarlane (2 copies)

Uncanny X-Men 211 CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Chris Claremont and John Romita Jr Thanks Chandler!!

Uncanny X-Men 283 CGC SS 9.8 Signed and sketched (HUGE Bishop sketch) by Whilce Portacio

Walking Dead Special Edition 1 CGC SS 9.8 Signed (and crossed Robert Kirkmans name out with marker :o ) by Max Brooks (author of World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide)

Whatda **** Danny???? And you told me you hated me for what I got signed by Todd. I hate you back man. lol That was a nice haul.

:sumo:

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

(worship)

Whatda **** Danny???? And you told me you hated me for what I got signed by Todd. I hate you back man. lol That was a nice haul.

:sumo:

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Thanks Chandler, I am still on cloud 9, but you were really amazing considering how difficult it became to get the sigs. The line for the second signing was just mind boggling