• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Borock appearance in San Francisco for a POW WOW

15 posts in this topic

news.gifi've just rec'd this PM for sborock:

I will be in SF and can get together Mon Dec 29th or Thur Jan 1st. Either night is good with me, I have concerts on the 30th and 31st. Let me know.

salutations bay area & west coast dwellers! hi.gif sborock and i (supapimp) will be meeting for cocktails on one of the two above mentioned nights. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif if you would like to join us for cocktails please coordinate which evening would be best for you. also please make sure you can throw down liquor with the big boys! blush.gif nancy boy's need not apply.....just kidding, you can fly down if you want too greggy. thumbsup2.gif

So basically...Steve is your date for New Years Eve.... crazy.gif

Wear something pretty sup.....I hear Steve likes his beetches to look nice.. smile.gif

hey J.D. guess what im doing right now? blush.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

mad.gif

vomit-smiley-014.gif

Do the Cramps still play their notorious New Years show in SF? And since you mentioned pow wow - isn't that usually where something gets smoked?

I can pretty much assure you that Steve will NOT be seeing the Cramps. He'll be seeing a band, all right, but it won't be the Cramps. grin.gif

Bas.! New Years Eve shows! Bas.! grin.gif