• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please come in and laugh at me

27 posts in this topic

Anybody have any idea what this would be worth? I've never seen a double cover 337.

There was a guy who walked by our booth several times and ask for any double covers. I sent him away multile times.

lol

notes:

NCB stresses on bc

I think it got jostled around in transit to Chicago.

press it :gossip:

I'm thinking about it. By the way, is the sky still blue Capt. Obvious. :baiting:

sorry but just what is a double cover?...

Anybody have any idea what this would be worth? I've never seen a double cover 337.

There was a guy who walked by our booth several times and ask for any double covers. I sent him away multile times.

lol

I've done that before at the ECCC I actually had one guy get mad at me because I asked him more than a couple of times HEH! Needless to say I avoided him after that & didn't buy anything from his booth if he was going to be like that :D I find it hard my self to tell which booths or dealers I have been too since there are always so many :D IMO people need better signage at cons :) even artists & writers damn if you have never seen a pic of them before or even if you have its hard to find some guys by just a number and a guide map