• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Darth

12 posts in this topic

In the intro for Wonder Woman #121, they call Wonder Girl "the gay Amazon teen-ager" (see scan below). So the rumors ARE true! Nice to have it spelled out, don't you think?

gaywg.jpg

Wonder Girl really was full of light-heartedness and merriment!

Excellent! thumbsup2.gif I always had my suspicions, but now it has been confirmed cloud9.gif

But how do you explain her dalliances with AquaLad? Mere ruses to throw off Wertham and his comic hating cronies?

Not Aqualad, Mer-Boy. I think it can be explained by the fact that he had no privates. Just a tail. There was no issue discussing how the Mer-folk reproduced.

Excellent! thumbsup2.gif I always had my suspicions, but now it has been confirmed cloud9.gif

But how do you explain her dalliances with AquaLad? Mere ruses to throw off Wertham and his comic hating cronies?

Not Aqualad, Mer-Boy. I think it can be explained by the fact that he had no privates. Just a tail. There was no issue discussing how the Mer-folk reproduced.

mer-boy too? How did aqua Lad take it? That is one fishy menage?

mer-boy too? How did aqua Lad take it? That is one fishy menage?

Menage-de-trout.... blush.gif