• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Commission Frazetta Grail!!!!

41 posts in this topic

Well, as the saying goes, all good things come to those who wait. After more than two years, the master finally came through. Last night I took delivery of two new pieces of art which will become two of my most cherished items: a pair of portraits of my kids done by the living legend himself, Frank Frazetta. There is a loooooong story behind this and I will be writing up this adventure in the next issue of CFA-APA. Once done, I will fill everyone in on the details. For now enjoy the photo (courtesy of Ellie)

FrazPortraits.jpg

Sweet Holey Moses in Short Pants!!!! :o

That's really amazing, and a big congrats to you...... :applause:

hm Now how much will you take for the pair? :kidaround:

Wow. For any OA collector with children, the ULTIMATE commission! (worship) Whatever you paid, it was worth it...and I'm sure this is one art deal that you'll never hear any grumbling about from the wife! lol I have no idea how you managed to pull this off, can't wait to read about it!

Beautiful kids, btw (thumbs u

The commissions look great !!! (thumbs u

Can't wait to read your write up and the full story behind the commissions.

Now we'll just have to wait until you post the third piece you secretly commissioned of you as "The Barbarian". :grin:

Cheers!

N

I am really happy for you Steve that this finally worked out !! :applause:

I remember two years ago when you were first trying to get this arranged and how it all fell apart, only to work out so well....

Congrats !