• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhino's better late than never Chicago Report

71 posts in this topic

And btw, what was the name of that 100+ proof Greek gasoline you guys drank?

Ouzo. That stuff'll grow hair on your chest. Even if you're female. lol

For those who haven't had it, it's a killer anise-based liqueur. So it tastes sorta like somebody dissolved black licorice into everclear. Only better. It hurts going down but it's worth it!

(thumbs u

No I meant the 100+ proof stuff that will remove paint from your car that you guys drank AFTER the Ouzo. :eek:

Perhaps you dont remember!

The Greek Moonshine aka jet fuel. whacky103.gif

Oh , you don't even drink ! ...... :P ........nice gramlin though ! .............. :applause:

For those who haven't had it, it's a killer anise-based liqueur. So it tastes sorta like somebody dissolved black licorice into everclear. Only better. It hurts going down but it's worth it!

(thumbs u

No I meant the 100+ proof stuff that will remove paint from your car that you guys drank AFTER the Ouzo. :eek:

Oh , you don't even drink ! ...... :P ........nice gramlin though ! .............. :applause:

Shine is shine my friend whether, it be Greek or hick.

Moonshine cherries. :cloud9:

(thumbs u

Shine is shine my friend whether, it be Greek or hick.

Moonshine cherries. :cloud9:

Speaking of shine . Did you know Roy shines his tennis shoes ? ..... :whistle:

(thumbs u

160 proof greek moonshine. So rough it makes italians pass out with their socks on. :eek:

Now ouzo, I can drink that sheit all night. :D

(thumbs u

160 proof greek moonshine. So rough it makes italians pass out with their socks on. :eek:

:acclaim:

(thumbs u

Specifically, I can drink that ouzo sheit all night without falling down.

:baiting:

(thumbs u

Next year, ouzo drinking contest.

Specifically, I can drink that ouzo sheit all night without falling down.

:baiting:

I'm in for the contest.

(thumbs u

That moonshine wasn't that bad. I was at a Christmas party with some Polish friends a few years ago. They busted out the killer stuff. I think it was 180 proof. You can''t inhale after you drink it. It burns your pipes. You have to inhale, have a shot...then exhale.

Buddy's brother was the only guy to have a shot. Tough guy had one hit and 5 minutes later passed out for the rest of the nite.

I won;t touch it.

R.