• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master of Kung Fu (Price variant and general ?)

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I spied with my little eyes a #39 30-cent variant in VF- or so condition (maybe better... I was in a hurry). How rare is this and what is the value (didn't see any for sale recently on eBay)?

Also, is this series any good? I wasn't interested in it when I was collecting back in the 70's. Any particularly outstanding issues to get me hooked?

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

The MOKF #39 30-cent variant is mine! acclaim.gif

I don't have a scanner, but I can provide an excruciatingly accurate description if desired.

I looked at the rest of the series (a good chunk of the run from 18-50) and concluded it wasn't for me.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

The MOKF #39 30-cent variant is mine! acclaim.gif

I don't have a scanner, but I can provide an excruciatingly accurate description if desired.

I looked at the rest of the series (a good chunk of the run from 18-50) and concluded it wasn't for me.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Master of kung Fu is my favorite of all the titles I am crushed! 27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

Don't be too crushed.

My tastes (big surprise) seem even narrower now than when I collected the first time around. I was and always will be a superhero comic fan.

Paradoxically, I am more open to trying new things than I used to be... it's just that I'm not very likely to like them (Promethea and Ms. Marvel are the exception... must be having two daughters).

Science fiction, horror, and martial arts/espionage are better served IMHO with prose or movies/TV.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

MOKF is one of the greatest series to come out of the 70's, buy the whole run you won't be disapointed. Think Bruce Lee crossed with James Bond and you won't be too far off the feel of the book. Truly great writting and art. acclaim.gif

Hopefully another convert... grin.gif