• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS QUALIFIED

28 posts in this topic

So, what happens if I get a SS on a book that had a previous Qualified grade (missing coupon for example)? The only SS series that are out there are the Universal one and the restored one? Until CGC comes out with a Qualified SS label , what would the answer be?

And speaking of SS, I got a Detective SS by Robinson recently, The label on top was universal but the note (where the number grade is) says slight A, how did that happen?

You'll have to call CGC and ask them directly. I would need to see the label to see what's going on.

So, what happens if I get a SS on a book that had a previous Qualified grade (missing coupon for example)? The only SS series that are out there are the Universal one and the restored one? Until CGC comes out with a Qualified SS label , what would the answer be?

SS is a qualified grade... but let's say you wanted to get your missing coupon book SS'd, then the the factor that made it Qualified would have to be addressed in the grade - in this case the book would be incomplete.

Oh Ok. Got the Qualified part. As for the Tec, I wont re-submit, since it has the Universal label on it-its much better than having the purple (which I would have fear of getting). Or maybe thats the way they do it now?

Oh Ok. Got the Qualified part. As for the Tec, I wont re-submit, since it has the Universal label on it-its much better than having the purple (which I would have fear of getting). Or maybe thats the way they do it now?

Sounds pretty odd....can you post a picture for us?