• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

452 posts in this topic

DAREDEVIL 109 Fine $3.00 SOLD! Great action, wild villains and a shocker on the last page. That's right, Shanna the She-Devil makes a grand appearance. Quicksilver value stamp.

dd109.jpg

Good night - more great comics tomorrow night.

DAREDEVIL 109 Fine $3.00 Great action, wild villains and a shocker on the last page. That's right, Shanna the She-Devil makes a grand appearance. Quicksilver value stamp.

dd109.jpg

Good night - more great comics tomorrow night.

:takeit:

TOMB OF DRACULA 58 NM- $3.00

^^ Thank you, truly a smart buy! ^^

For those paying close attention, consult the Guide for the value on this baby. :whatthe::banana:

TV guide is the only thing I'm consulting tonight ! ....However , I'm quite obliged to be rather insulting , if you'd like !! :makepoint: ................ :roflmao::banana:

TOMB OF DRACULA 58 NM- $3.00

^^ Thank you, truly a smart buy! ^^

For those paying close attention, consult the Guide for the value on this baby. :whatthe::banana:

TV guide is the only thing I'm consulting tonight ! ....However , I'm quite obliged to be rather insulting , if you'd like !! :makepoint: ................ :roflmao::banana:

Be careful with that TV Guide--it could be worth something someday. And don't go buying any comics off the QVC channel. :makepoint:

OVERSTREET'S COMIC BOOK PRICE UPDATE 1 VF- $3.00 SOLD! 1982 Supplement to Price Guide No. 12. Tough-to-find first attempt by Overstreet to branch out from just an annual guide.

overstreetupdate.jpg

OVERSTREET'S COMIC BOOK PRICE UPDATE 1 VF- $3.00 1982 Supplement to Price Guide No. 12. Tough-to-find first attempt by Overstreet to branch out from just an annual guide.

overstreetupdate.jpg

stop following me :P

:acclaim: