• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

452 posts in this topic

DOCTOR STRANGE 33 VF/NM $1.00

:takeit:

Dream Weaver? Wonder if Gary Wright got any props?

You know, you may be on to something there. The song came out in '76 and this comic '78, I smell lawsuit.

SOLD!

(worship) Thanks, again! (worship)

You know, you may be on to something there. The song came out in '76 and this comic '78, I smell lawsuit.

SOLD!

Nice call on the chronology. Just think, if he were to win a lawsuit, he could add on to his fortune from "Dreamweaver" royalties!

SOLD!

Nice call on the chronology. Just think, if he were to win a lawsuit, he could add on to his fortune from "Dreamweaver" royalties!

Yeah , ya'll are "on" somethin alright ....................................... :whistle:........... meh

SOLD!

Yeah , ya'll are "on" somethin alright ....................................... :whistle:........... meh

Oh, I see. Implying that we're on drugs, eh? You're old enough. Remember when Nancy Reagan told us just to say no. Anyway, you don't believe us on the Dreamweaver story? Ask greggy or check with your pal, Nick Fury--they'll confirm it. :baiting:

SOLD!

You won't be talking like that when it's announced that Dream Weaver will be the villain in the upcoming Avengers movie. :grin:

SOLD!

You won't be talking like that when it's announced that Dream Weaver will be the villain in the upcoming Avengers movie. :grin:

doh!doh! ......................................................................... :(

ROCKET'S BLAST COMICCOLLECTOR 127 VG $1.00 From May 1976. Great zine/mag from around the time that Gary W. had his big hit. Full of articles, ads for comics, opinion polls and much more. Steve Fabian provides the Magnus back cover.

rbcc127frt.jpg

rbcc127bck.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL 25 NM- $1.00 Like the cover says "Simply the greatest saga ever!"

asmann25.jpg

That's it for tonight. I'll end this thread tomorrow night, but not before I subject you to about 15-20 more books.

SOLD!

doh!doh! ......................................................................... :(

:banana::banana::banana:

ROCKET'S BLAST COMICCOLLECTOR 127 VG $1.00 From May 1976. Great zine/mag from around the time that Gary W. had his big hit. Full of articles, ads for comics, opinion polls and much more. Steve Fabian provides the Magnus back cover.

rbcc127frt.jpg

rbcc127bck.jpg

Can't get enough of Magnus. :cloud9:

is there a discount going on?

You get 30% off anything in yesterday's recap post located here.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2479725&page=1&fpart=8#Post2494166

Actually anybody that has bought something from this thread is eligible.

If someone has not purchased anything, they still qualify for 15% off of the items in that post.

is there a discount going on?

You get 30% off anything in yesterday's recap post located here.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2479725&page=1&fpart=8#Post2494166

Actually anybody that has bought something from this thread is eligible.

If someone has not purchased anything, they still qualify for 15% off of the items in that post.

cool anymore dds or iron fists coming up