• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Raboy cover thread around here?

28 posts in this topic

Seems like the best place to post these. All acquired this year and I'm on the hunt for more Raboy covers. Thanks to GreatEscape for the #25.

CaptMarvelJr23.jpg

2494471855_bbf30f0b1c_b.jpg

CaptMarvelJr33.jpg

I've posted this many times, but why not again for a Raboy thread. This is the Master 27 from the Lost Valley collection. I have heard many times that Fawcetts are common, easy to find in high grade, etc. However, in my experience, I have not found that to be the case for the Raboy Masters. In fact, I have yet to see a high grade Master 27 besides this one and another that a Boards member owns.

83102.jpg.b9109a25af241e6735c2f6767b27db83.jpg

I've posted this many times, but why not again for a Raboy thread. This is the Master 27 from the Lost Valley collection. I have heard many times that Fawcetts are common, easy to find in high grade, etc. However, in my experience, I have not found that to be the case for the Raboy Masters. In fact, I have yet to see a high grade Master 27 besides this one and another that a Boards member owns.

83102.jpg

superb. beautiful cover.

not being much of a fawcett collector, i don't have many. but, do have a few.

master25.jpg

The others are nice too but this 25 is just spectacular.

83102.jpg

I think I know why you can't find them. Who would want to let go of a book this nice?