• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Raboy cover thread around here?

28 posts in this topic

Almost hate to start a thread to ask this question, but Annihilus has totally failed in his attempt to find a thread with all of Raboy's cool covers (probably because he's nearly clueless when it comes to GA).

Found the L.B. Cole thread (long ago) and a Schomburg thread or two, but haven't found any dedicated to Raboy covers.

Just a curious GA greenhorn....thanks! :insane:

Haven't seen one until now. He certainly was a wonderful artist, I love his WW2 Master and Cap Marvel covers.

captainmarvel13.jpg

Tim Tebow (shrug)

Googled Tim Tebow. Had never heard of him but I see a similarity.
:o

yes, was so shocked, I double posted :insane:

It's all Hockey in Canada. I couldn't watch an American football game from start to finish for the life of me.

why not?

Haven't seen one until now. He certainly was a wonderful artist, I love his WW2 Master and Cap Marvel covers.

captainmarvel13.jpg

Tim Tebow (shrug)

nah; that kid doesn't look like he's going to lose 3 of his first 8 conference starts to me.

Almost hate to start a thread to ask this question, but Annihilus has totally failed in his attempt to find a thread with all of Raboy's cool covers (probably because he's nearly clueless when it comes to GA).

Found the L.B. Cole thread (long ago) and a Schomburg thread or two, but haven't found any dedicated to Raboy covers.

Just a curious GA greenhorn....thanks! :insane:

not being a fawcett collector, i don't have much Raboy; to my knowledge, this is my only book.

raboy.jpg

Not much love for Raboy, I guess. One of my favorite GA artists, but I haven't had much luck picking up issues with his covers. Here are the 2 I do own.

Ibis1.jpg

CaptMarvelJr27.jpg

Googled Tim Tebow. Had never heard of him but I see a similarity.
:o

yes, was so shocked, I double posted :insane:

It's all Hockey in Canada. I couldn't watch an American football game from start to finish for the life of me.

why not?

To each their own. Just not my bag.

I never get tired of this cover.

It's always good for a laugh lol