• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: The WB's "Birds of Prey" Posters (2002)

6 posts in this topic

The complete series comes out on DVD July 15th, 2008 so this is the perfect time to buy yourself a poster commemorating the show. I have a bunch of these and they have been sitting under my bed for years and now they are available at little cost to you! It doubles as a book cover (the reverse side is laid out to fit a school book with pictures from Smallville and Gilmore girls).

birdsofpreytw7.jpg

(Image credit: IMP Awards)

The posters look exactly like the above image except for three things: 1) underneath the Birds of Prey logo are small images of the cast; 2) beneath the aforementioned cast images is a line mentioning The WB's website (AOL Keyword: WB); 3) underneath that line is another line that says "Cover concepts, New York, NY 10011, Fall 2002, Cover #99321."

I have five posters for sale right now (if there is enough interest, I can dig out a few more). Each poster is 22" high and 14 1/2" wide. Cost per poster is $5. Shipping is via a priority cardboard triangular tube, which costs $5 ($4.80 plus 20 cents to cover gas and my time). Total cost is $10 for folks in the United States. International is another matter and something I have never done before so hopefully nobody in another country will want one of these (although I will do my best to work with you; shipping will be more).

Send me a PM if you are interested. Multiple posters can fit in one priority mailer for the same shipping cost. I am willing to work with folks if they want to try a different shipping option.

EDIT: D'oh! I forgot to mention that the posters are in very good shape, with only the slightest of wear.

Dina Meyer :luhv:

I completely agree.

Good luck with the poster sales!

Thanks! I already sold one (I would do a little dance to celebrate, but I have no rhythm) and hope others go as well.

I was able to bum a digital camera and take photographs of the back of the poster and the bottom portion that differs from the image in my initial post. Here is the back, which doubles as a book cover:

birdsofprey2003go6.th.jpg

And here is the area under the logo with the individual cast shots and the text:

birdsofprey002bw1.th.jpg

Sorry for the horrible photographs, but the learning curve on the digital camera I used was shockingly high.

If anyone would be interested in a bulk purchase at a heavily discounted rate, let me know. Perhaps someone who operates a store or who regularly sets up at cons would have a better chance of selling these. I really just want to move these. I really have no need for more than one. Of the eight posters I have available, one has been spoken for, but seven remain (basic math skills rock). Purchase the first for $5 and each additional poster is only $1. Shipping will still be $5 in the States as multiple posters can fit in the priority mailer.