• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zipper's Mixed Bag - SA/BA Marvel, DC, Bagge & Moderns

58 posts in this topic

FF 49

Looks like a solid 5.0/5.5... but there is a narrow water mark near bottom of front cover. The paper is NOT wavy and it is not visible from the front. You can only see white spots on inside of front cover. I'll call it VG to be safe...

2006 OSPG for VG = $83

BIN for $75

080706FF49.jpg

080706FF49back.jpg

50 CENT BIN

All NM unless indicated

Action Comics 838 (Johns/Busiek)

Action Comics 839 (Johns/Busiek)

Action Comics 840 (Johns/Busiek)

Action Comics 841 (Busiek)

Action Comics 842 (Busiek)

Action Comics 843 (Busiek)

JSA 83

Moon Knight 3

Superman 665

Superman 666

X-O Manowar 46 (moisture rippling)

I think a lot of people are tapped out from Chicago or saving money for San Diego.

Yup. But I always figured the people that can't attend the shows get buying fever and tend to buy a bit more online. It's just always surprises me when SA books in decent shape are priced less than a new comic and there are no nibbles. :grin:

Yup. But I always figured the people that can't attend the shows get buying fever and tend to buy a bit more online. It's just always surprises me when SA books in decent shape are priced less than a new comic and there are no nibbles. :grin:
You got any GA Actions FS? :grin:

You got any GA Actions FS? :grin:

Everything is for sale if the price is right.

:devil:

FF 49

Looks like a solid 5.0/5.5... but there is a narrow water mark near bottom of front cover. The paper is NOT wavy and it is not visible from the front. You can only see white spots on inside of front cover. I'll call it VG to be safe...

2006 OSPG for VG = $83

BIN for $75

080706FF49.jpg

080706FF49back.jpg

Surprised this is still here.