• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help: Surgeon Stone Sunday

6 posts in this topic

Unless there's some content of value to a niche collector, I'd think $250 - $300 for a Sunday. I'm basing it more on the prices I've seen at non-comics antique/collectibles shows.
Jackpot! Now selling!

Unless there's some content of value to a niche collector, I'd think $250 - $300 for a Sunday. I'm basing it more on the prices I've seen at non-comics antique/collectibles shows.
Jackpot! Now selling!

Good luck - I saw your posting. I suppose that now I am a Surgeon Stone OA price guide expert. lol

Jackpot! Now selling!

Good luck - I saw your posting. I suppose that now I am a Surgeon Stone OA price guide expert. lol

Anyone else have a price range? I need money for Comic-Con! I just want to sell!