• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta SS Vampi 1 Royal Blue on the Bay

26 posts in this topic

didnt even wait for the ink to dry to put that puppy up.

This is from the first round of signings; ink has been dry awhile.

IIRC, the second signing by Frank is very soon but hasn't happened yet. (thumbs u

Please quit giving Brian hell or questioning his character. He's worked his butt off to make these signings happen. Hopefully everything will remain in place and Frank will be able to do enough of these to accommodate his fans.

Well, OK . . . no way he could sign that many books but hopefully everyone here who wants one can get one.

Please quit giving Brian hell or questioning his character. He's worked his butt off to make these signings happen. Hopefully everything will remain in place and Frank will be able to do enough of these to accommodate his fans.

Well, OK . . . no way he could sign that many books but hopefully everyone here who wants one can get one.

I thanked brian many a time for getting these signings set up. It was cgc that set the fee price. all i have done towards brian is offer him a favor in return ;)

I thanked brian many a time for getting these signings set up. It was cgc that set the fee price. all i have done towards brian is offer him a favor in return ;)

Actually is was the Frazetta's that set the fee price. It is actually less than what he normally charges per signature.

Actually is was the Frazetta's that set the fee price. It is actually less than what he normally charges per signature.

That's how I understood it as well. The normal fee is $250 for the signature alone,

and we are getting the "group discount" at $200 :cloud9:

Look,

With the original signing, I kept 10 spots for myself and my friends to do with as I saw fit. He doesn't have 3 blues graded, he gave me a blue before and I got it signed. If anyone has any issues with how I am doing the signing that I ARRANGED, please feel free to relinquish your spot. Try to do something nice, and all ya get is ag...

Seriously people...

Anyone who is complaining (and I am not sure who is complaining to Brian or complaining on the boards about any of these signings), please move on.

Brian has done a bang up job getting these books done, the Frazetta's have been compensated very well and people are getting books, with another signing set up shortly for those that missed out the first time.

People that sell their Frazetta books, well that is their right. Again, they paid for the service, the Frazettas have been compensated and that is that.

I love mine, no plans to sell, but I do not fault anyone who sells their book or fault the person responsible for making this happen...