• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Fresh slabs from Wizard World Chicago...THREAD CLOSED!!!

11 posts in this topic

Shipping to USA $10, $4 for each additional book. Canada $15, $5 for each additional. Everywhere else, ask for a quote!!!!

Thor 225 CGC 9.4 WHITE 1st Firelord

$135

Thor225CGC94-1.jpg

This was one of the first comic books I bought as a youngster. Very nice copy. Good luck with your sale :)

Electric Images #2 CGC 9.8 (Q) signed by Ricky Carralero

Lone census, 500 print run. Cover and interiors by artiste extraordenaire(?) Armando Huerta :headbang:, NOT Carralero as stated on the slab notes!

ps. If I showed a scan of the back cover, Id get kicked off the boards, ask K.Boyd :o Best to just use your imagination hm:grin:

$500

ElectricImages2CGC98Q-1.jpg

Electric Images #2 CGC 9.8 (Q) signed by Ricky Carralero

Lone census, 500 print run. Cover and interiors by artiste extraordenaire(?) Armando Huerta :headbang:, NOT Carralero as stated on the slab notes!

ps. If I showed a scan of the back cover, Id get kicked off the boards, ask K.Boyd :o Best to just use your imagination hm:grin:

$500

ElectricImages2CGC98Q-1.jpg

Seanfingh almost fell over when we looked at the back in Chicago :o