• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw Hellboy!

39 posts in this topic

It was fabulous....I enjoyed every bit of it...but it won't be the hit that Batman will be and Iron Man has been. It will do good box office, but it might be a bit more of a niche film than the mainstream superhero movies are. Go see it!!!!

And I haven't seen the original Hellboy all the way thru yet,

seems like everyone knows when I pop in the disc, it's

time to call Phil on the phone. rantrant

Sounds like I made the wrong choice today. Went and saw Hulk instead. Maybe it was just me, but zzz

While it was much better than the 1st Hulk film....I didn't think much of Hulk 2. It's not that it sucked....It just wasn't very good.

I haven't seen Hellboy 2 yet, but I think it's gonna be kick-.

Just got back from Hellboy with my son & his friends.

Very good flick!

Having followed Ron Perlman's career since 'Quest for Fire' & 'Ice Pirates,' it's always fun for me to see him act - especially as a character I enjoy as much as Hellboy.

Hellboy doesn't have a lot of emotional range, but there's nothing better than hearing him say, "Aw, craap," when it's all about to hit the fan.

This movie is as much about Abe Sapien as Hellboy & we see more of Liz, too.

Prince Nuala is great as the bad guy, as he can kick your butt & we get excellent insight as to why he wants to do so.

Beautifully filmed & moves along nicely - no agonizing dead spots. Adds some new, juicy stuff to the Hellboy mythos & sets us up for a possible third movie (prepare for a 5-year wait, though). This film was not as humorous throughout as the first one, but it does have some nice moments. If you like Hellboy, you're going to love this movie.

i completely enjoyed this movie. 3 for 3 so far this year (hellboy, iron man, and hancock), with dark knight coming next week. i should also mention that this movie has finally made me want to pick up hellboy trades and start reading.

The trailer looked awesome....I loved the first Hellboy and the sequel looks even better.It looks like a must see on the big screen.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sounds like I made the wrong choice today. Went and saw Hulk instead. Maybe it was just me, but zzz

While it was much better than the 1st Hulk film....I didn't think much of Hulk 2. It's not that it sucked....It just wasn't very good.

I haven't seen Hellboy 2 yet, but I think it's gonna be kick-.

Sums it up (thumbs u

Saw it last night, it's OK but not great. Some really nice special effects can't overcome a plot that was rather silly. Has it's moments but it's not even close to IM. It's much like Hulk, you won't have a bad time but it's nothing to rave about...

Jim

i liked it also, when Doug Jones signed a book for me at adventurecon he wrote a quote on the book. He told me i wouldn't understand then, but it would all make sense. Today it made sense

i liked it also, when Doug Jones signed a book for me at adventurecon he wrote a quote on the book. He told me i wouldn't understand then, but it would all make sense. Today it made sense

Please tell us.....

"I can't smile without you"?