• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buddy can you spare a price ???

36 posts in this topic

As usual , I like to think outside the box , and occasionally infuriate a few stuffy types , but , I thought it might be nice to have a place to post your book for grade critiques , ......AND .....get a general consensus on "current" market price range ??

Now , ..Is that too much to ask ?? :P

Don't be surprised if you see this as a new topic heading in the near future ........... :whistle:

I guess you could start a "Buddy, can you spare a price?" thread in the "Buddy, can you spare a grade?" section.... (shrug) see what happens...

Andy

True ! ..I kinda shot off from the hip ... , I'll work on that manana ................

Thanks ........BH

I guess you could start a "Buddy, can you spare a price?" thread in the "Buddy, can you spare a grade?" section.... (shrug) see what happens...

Andy

True ! ..I kinda shot off from the hip ... , I'll work on that manana ................

Thanks ........BH

5 bucks :makepoint:

:busy:

Maybe a..... "Buddy can ya spare a grade and a general GPA cause I'm at work and then I get home and got a couple of screaming kids to boot , and , honestly , I'm a bit lazy , and I need to sell some books , and don't care to take it up the arss ! " Thread ! ....

Maybe a..... "Buddy can ya spare a grade and a general GPA cause I'm at work and then got three screamin kids when I get home , and I'm a bit lazy , and I need to sell some books , and don't want to take it up the arss ! " Thread ! ....

:whatthe: :whatthe:

And , of course if its Cloudofwit , "Could ya just just go ahead and sell it for me, no charge , box them up ,ship it , handle the communication , so on and so forth " Thread ................................................ :baiting:......... :grin:

Maybe a..... "Buddy can ya spare a grade and a general GPA cause I'm at work and then I get home and got a couple of screaming kids to boot , and , honestly , I'm a bit lazy , and I need to sell some books , and don't care to take it up the arss ! " Thread ! ....

How about:

I'm too f'n cheap to spend $75 a year on GPA.

:sumo:

How about:

I'm too f'n cheap to spend $75 a year on GPA.

:sumo:

You on the GPA board of Directors there TIMMAY ? ...Or you just like spending an extra $75 annually ?

:gossip:...We're talk-in RAW , BTW pal...................... :baiting: