• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buddy can you spare a price ???

36 posts in this topic

All kidding aside... if you had any idea how many people are stealing "sharing" GPA accounts you'd be appalled. I'm not even talking about the "frequent-ask-don't-buy" crowd and all the enablers. One group has (8) people in it and there are plenty of 2s and up.

rantrant

However... the end of all that is coming very soon.

:baiting:

:popcorn:

All kidding aside... if you had any idea how many people are stealing "sharing" GPA accounts you'd be appalled. I'm not even talking about the "frequent-ask-don't-buy" crowd and all the enablers. One group has (8) people in it and there are plenty of 2s and up.

rantrant

rantrant

Seriously though , ya know ! ..Isn't what everyone pretty just wants to know , ....Is how much their freakin books are valued at ? , ...and what is a fair asking price ?/

Most are not trying to gouge people , and probably couldn't if they tried . They just want to know a good fair mkt. value , and/or what to price their books at so their not beat up by everybody ! , b/c 1/2 the time you see threads like "well you can throw out the guide " on that one , and OSPG differs substantially in many cases to the CB online PG , and GPA deals w/ slab's ?

So , it would help to have an addl. source of the boardie's input ...

I hear you for raw... but in the case of CGC pricing, my guess is it would eventually become a venue to post GPA data "in disguise" so to speak. GPA data could be "shared" even without "quoting" it (as we often see here) in a way that would be obvious.

For instance, If the 90 day GPA average on ASM 252 9.6 is $77 and someone asks for a fair price recommendation on it. If the person who answers $75-$80 checked GPA instead of recent ebay/consignment site sales, what's the difference?

(shrug)

:busy:

Maybe a..... "Buddy can ya spare a grade and a general GPA cause I'm at work and then I get home and got a couple of screaming kids to boot , and , honestly , I'm a bit lazy , and I need to sell some books , and don't care to take it up the arss ! " Thread ! ....

How about:

I'm too f'n cheap to spend $75 a year on GPA.

:sumo:

You on the GPA board of Directors there TIMMAY ? ...Or you just like spending an extra $75 annually ?

:gossip:...We're talk-in RAW , BTW pal...................... :baiting:

If you could grade your out of a paper bag you can get GPA or close to it on raw books.

$75 is a bargain.

Maybe a..... "Buddy can ya spare a grade and a general GPA cause I'm at work and then I get home and got a couple of screaming kids to boot , and , honestly , I'm a bit lazy , and I need to sell some books , and don't care to take it up the arss ! " Thread ! ....

How about:

You on the GPA board of Directors there TIMMAY ? ...Or you just like spending an extra $75 annually ?

If you could grade your out of a paper bag you can get GPA or close to it on raw books.

$75 is a bargain.

hm................................................. :(

How about:

$75 is a bargain.

Good thread. Who was the creative one who started this anyway? :baiting:

How about:

$75 is a bargain.

hm.............................................

:tonofbricks:

fixed that for ya

(thumbs u

How about:

$75 is a bargain.

hm.............................................

:tonofbricks:

fixed that for ya

(thumbs u

I've seen worse threads Timmay ...................... :whistle:............................ :grin:

How about:

$75 is a bargain.

Good thread. Who was the creative one who started this anyway? :baiting:

:roflmao:

How about this instead......?

boobs-1.gif

Where do I invest in the pills she's using!?

:takeit:

I thought you already had big boobs. (shrug)

That's what I get for the snide eBay remark huh? lol