• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What modern books do you want me to submit for you?

63 posts in this topic

Great idea Steve, great idea :hail:

Thanks, Arex. I'm hoping to have some fun, help a few Boardies out and make a few bucks too.

Are the Knightfall Batman/Detective books in the range you are looking for? I have a nice original owner run of those.

Everything is in his range. lol

Check out the holes in my Registry Sets, big brother. :foryou:

Thanks, Arex. I'm hoping to have some fun, help a few Boardies out and make a few bucks too.

Are the Knightfall Batman/Detective books in the range you are looking for? I have a nice original owner run of those.

So is Steve my big, big brother hm

And thanks for the low-blow Watson :sumo:

And yes, i imagine i might be interested in those too Steve.

Yep, and no problem, little brother. :baiting:

I am submitting Uncanny 294 & 296 for you :wishluck:

And I was planning on keeping my modern UXM but I owe you for those sweet bronze X-Men books so I will see if I can run down some for you.

And I was planning on keeping my modern UXM but I owe you for those sweet bronze X-Men books so I will see if I can run down some for you.

You owe me for nothing. :sumo:

You owe me for nothing. :sumo:

I never forget the guys who have helped me get my sweetest books so I will always owe Bruce, Juan and you too.

Sweet! I will check on condition and send you a PM tomorrow. 9.8 only?

Hey, if you can find me an X-Men 429 Wizard World Variant and a 375 Another Universe and Wizard Edition, I'll actually pay you for them. :grin:

I went through your Registry run and identified about 24 books you were missing that I might have, including the two you mentioned. I'll check on all of them and see which ones might go 9.8 and whether you want them or not.