• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What modern books do you want me to submit for you?

63 posts in this topic

Results are in!

I went 20 for 23 on 9.8 pre-screens for members. The books should be arriving from CGC next week. Winners have been notified by PM.

I am going to put together another 9.8 pre-screen in the very near future and this was fun so I am going to do it again. Take a look at the list of titles below and PM me if you want to get in on the next batch.

I am putting together a CGC 9.8 submission with a pre-screen for 9.8 and another with a pre-screen for 9.6. Are there any books that you are looking for that you would like me to submit for you?

Post what you want here or PM me and I will let you know whether I have it in your grade and what the price is. I will use GPA for pricing with a minimum of $35 or an agreed price if there is no GPA history. You will pay nothing up front but you must commit to buying the book when it comes back if it meets your grade.

Here is what you have to choose from:

Daredevil 367-380

Daredevil Man Without Fear miniseries 1-5

Elektra 1-19

Spider-Man 1-98

Peter Parker Spider-Man 1-50

Spectacular Spider-Man 22-267

Spectacular Spider-Man (vol. 2) 1-25

Web of Spider-Man 1-129

Sensational Spider-Man 0-33

X-Men 1-175

X-Force 1-128