• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Since this is our historic gallery of the artwork done by Boardies here...

I just got the prints back I had made for my latest picture. About a month ago I started a new picture featuring Spidey vs. his Rogues. I managed to get 13 villians into it. I figured this might make a nice gift for my nephew's for Easter. Similar to my last picture with the Avengers, I used mixed media color again. Lots of Prismacolor markers and colored pencils. Most pictures tend to take a "life" of their own. This one evolved into how unorganized the villians are to get a "crack" at Spidey. Couldn't think of a clever name like the "Clueless Thirteen" to go with the Sinister Six.

Please excuse the picture with the "flash" on it but it represents the colors best. I did print some extras just in case anyone is interested. As always, thanks for letting me share!

042-1_zps77aebb8a.jpg

043-1_zpse0e89022.jpg

044-1_zpsf53901ee.jpg

I just got the prints back I had made for my latest picture. About a month ago I started a new picture featuring Spidey vs. his Rogues. I managed to get 13 villians into it. I figured this might make a nice gift for my nephew's for Easter. Similar to my last picture with the Avengers, I used mixed media color again. Lots of Prismacolor markers and colored pencils. Most pictures tend to take a "life" of their own. This one evolved into how unorganized the villians are to get a "crack" at Spidey. Couldn't think of a clever name like the "Clueless Thirteen" to go with the Sinister Six.

Please excuse the picture with the "flash" on it but it represents the colors best. I did print some extras just in case anyone is interested. As always, thanks for letting me share!

042-1_zps77aebb8a.jpg

Wow. That is awesome! :golfclap:

042-1_zps77aebb8a.jpg

Wow. That is awesome! :golfclap:

I too like it :applause:

042-1_zps77aebb8a.jpg

You know I love your work,this another awesome piece. :applause:

I have two of your prints hanging right next to my David Finch and Ethan Van Sciver OA. :applause:

My work this week. A few more planned for next week, then my break is over :(

I really only cared about getting the hair right, here. Blonde hair is really tricky for me.

Mio-165_zpsb594e2ec.jpg

A 10-hour sitting yesterday. Probably my best (most life-like) one so far. Too bad it loses all the magic in the photos.

7d9f1d1c-be9e-446f-a8b7-98db9eb14424_zps8deb53f3.jpg

I will finish it today or tomorrow... but good enough to post already.

Mio-167a_zps0ef24bf1.jpg