• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

spikeday2splash4_zps88b2a504.jpg

I finished inking the splash for "day two morning" today. Still learning, still growing, and having a great time with it :)

Green Lantern, color sketch on Grey Tone paper. Sorry for the bad pic

944860_520212768016274_1692995695_n.jpg

Daredevil pencil sketch

942774_520212771349607_831505779_n.jpg

:applause: I like the effect of the red around DD

Green Lantern, color sketch on Grey Tone paper. Sorry for the bad pic

944860_520212768016274_1692995695_n.jpg

Daredevil pencil sketch

942774_520212771349607_831505779_n.jpg

:applause: I like the effect of the red around DD

Thanks, I was contemplating inking the image all in red, but I got lazy.

boardie k1dkash commissioned this..

First time doing a recreation of a Michael Turner cover. We lost a great in Turner.

Very happy with the results. Gonna touch up a few spots.

98% Done Scan (at 300 dpi - normal settings)

jZUBphLl.jpg

Some progress pics from my iPhone>

nmaC3l8m.jpgdEUmC76m.jpg

KSOxH2Am.jpgM0aJzetm.jpg

So I started playing around with an X-men 1 blank last night. I figured I could use this as a base for a female character however I'm not sure which character to turn this one into. Any ideas or suggestions :)

xmen1-sketch1.jpg

Thought I would share the latest custom commission requested by the boards own gino2paulus2. He wanted All American issue 61, but with a few changes: changing Green Lantern for Batman and Robin, and adding Clayface in place of Solomon Grundy.

The pencil image of the core:

Clayfacesketch_zpsbd003afd.jpg

Then the inked page which measures 17" x 24"

All_Am_61top_zps422401b5.jpg

IMG_1246_zpsa9e1b507.jpg

and finally the finished color piece!

IMG_1251_zpse58f4804.jpg

I hope you guys like it. The digital pic doesn't do the piece justice, it looks awesome inperson, and the colors leap off the page at you especially the red and yellows in the title.

Thought I would share the latest custom commission requested by the boards own gino2paulus2. He wanted All American issue 61, but with a few changes: changing Green Lantern for Batman and Robin, and adding Clayface in place of Solomon Grundy.

The pencil image of the core:

Clayfacesketch_zpsbd003afd.jpg

Then the inked page which measures 17" x 24"

All_Am_61top_zps422401b5.jpg

IMG_1246_zpsa9e1b507.jpg

and finally the finished color piece!

IMG_1251_zpse58f4804.jpg

I hope you guys like it. The digital pic doesn't do the piece justice, it looks awesome inperson, and the colors leap off the page at you especially the red and yellows in the title.

Thanks again so much dude, great communication and Super-Duper-Talented!!!! I can not wait to get this piece matted and framed!!!!!!! You have a true talent dude, you really have brought this to life!!!!!! I hold no reserve that without even seeing it in person (YET :) That this is THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!! Nice work again man, thanks you :headbang:

I just commisioned Karl for Captain America #1 :whee:

Nuff said ! (thumbs u

Yea Gino thats a really awesome piece you have there !

Thanks a lot Man, and special thanks to Karl!!!! Good choice going with him man, from everything I have seen of his work here in a short period of time on the boards he has got funny page stardom written all over his work!!!!!!! I would love to see that Captain America when he is all done, what an iconic image that is man!!!!!! AWESOME CHOICE!!!!!!!!

IMG_1251_zpse58f4804.jpg[/url]

:applause: Great coloring job too!!