• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sometimes I want to email these Craigslist people so bad...

28 posts in this topic

You never know the situation these people are in. For instance, the last two collections I bought from CL had a ridiculous asking price. I went and saw them ended up buying for a eload less than asking ;)

You never know the situation these people are in. For instance, the last two collections I bought from CL had a ridiculous asking price. I went and saw them ended up buying for a eload less than asking ;)

This is true, especially in these times. I know he probably needs the money and I definitely feel bad for folks in that kind of situation, but I'm just always amazed at how much people think there stuff is worth.

Maybe he should try the Comic Lending Corp.

BSD Goon ripping off little old ladies. :insane:

:acclaim:

Thought never crossed my mind. Most of the times these sellers really have no clue what they are doing and you try to be straight up honest with them and go from there. No harm, no rip-offs, just some helpful advise.

Thought never crossed my mind. Most of the times these sellers really have no clue what they are doing and you try to be straight up honest with them and go from there. No harm, no rip-offs, just some helpful advise.

how many copies of Spawn #1 have you got now?

how many copies of Spawn #1 have you got now?

No Spawn, but loads of variants. :gossip:

Spawn 1s were given away as freebies a while back. As for Variant covers, I believe I have somewhere in the vicinity of 300 at present :tonofbricks: