• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #9

12 posts in this topic

thinking about purchasing this #9 wondering what the general opinion of this book is .... 9.0 or 9.2?

metropoliscomics.com

General info:

That book in that grade...

Buy it in a CGC slab.

:gossip:

:baiting:

(thumbs u

his 9.2 slab is in an old case, and the corners look a little bit blunted now...if you have the time.... check out his slab up close. metropoliscomics.com

I understand the trepidation...but I'd accept the 9.2 grade but I would not pay the $3500 which is the highest GPA recorded as I'm sure you're aware...I'd negotiate to the going-rate of $2700...better yet $2500! :headbang:

Remember...time was invented so everything doesn't have to happen at once...

thinking about purchasing this #9 wondering what the general opinion of this book is .... 9.0 or 9.2?

spidey9.jpg[/img]

This non-slabbed copy looks 8.5 to me...could even go as low as 8.0 depending on back cover flaws...

Beautiful book! :thumbsup:

spidey9.jpg[/img]

This non-slabbed copy looks 8.5 to me...could even go as low as 8.0 depending on back cover flaws...

Beautiful book! :thumbsup:

This maybe be a beautiful book but, I am seriously looking for a 9.2 if anyone can help me out....can pay right away!!!!!