• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail acquired, run completed

48 posts in this topic

Fantastic! Congrats!

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

Where'd you get the #1, and what's the grade? It looks really sweet.

Hi Andrew :hi: , I got the # 1 from Darryl at Silveracre. It's slabbed at 6.5 and it looks a good 6.5 to me. Maybe internal faults bought it down. hm

Congrats Garry :applause:

some really nice gems (worship)

what about FF now ? :whistle:

Thanks Deve, I'll consider finishing an FF run when I win the lottery. Oh yeah, I don't do the lottery doh! , I guess I'll just have to keep on getting bits and pieces from the FF.

:applause: :applause:

Gaz 10 out of 10

Your dedication must have been awesome !!

Well done mate

Thanks Bill, I forgot to say thanks for that FF # 36 a while back. It was a real beauty. (worship) (thumbs u

Congrats, that is an awesome run. Now that set is complete it is time for a complete Marvel.

Thanks Torch, do you mean I've got to complete every Marvel run now? :o:tonofbricks:

So what title is next on the radar?

I've always wanted a run of JIM (I know you can appreciate that thought Nik) and my run of Uncanny (minus reprints) is filling in but I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford a presentable JIM # 83 or X Men # 1. :sorry: