• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Amazing Spiderman-s AND TOS #39!

50 posts in this topic

how much did TOS 39 go for?

Asking price was $16.95

Craap - got here too late again doh!

Tales of Suspense #39 This book is a strong 4.5 with a chance at 5.0. Has very thin/light creases at upper corner of cover. Not 1 chip, and a tight spine. Book is flat as a pancake with Perfect Registration (which is very rare to find) - nearly every copy you see is at the very least, slightly mis-cut. Off-White pages. This is one of the nicest near-mid grade copies you will find. I have seen 4.5-5.0 copies priced and selling in the range of $1400 for an 'ugly copy' to nearly $2000 for a copy that looks like this one. I'll price it in the middle and see what happens: SOLD!

I bet that took about two seconds... :whistle:

how much did TOS 39 go for?

Its kinda bad form to ask if the seller didnt post it.

so... :P

No... but I think it's fair to know the asking price (or else, I overlooked it) :shrug:

I would agree, i mean this is a sales thread and what's the harm of other people knowing how much the sale went? doh!

Amazing Spiderman #22 6.5-7.0 Off-White pages. Nice Tight flat, glossy book. Biggest defect is that it's miscut. Otherwise, just very minor stress. OSPG $165 Your Price $95 shipped!

:takeit: