• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A FEW VERY COOL ORIGINAL OWNER 1950'S COMICS

32 posts in this topic

I picked these up from a dealer at a show in the midwest. He acquired them a couple weeks earlier at another comic show. They were from a little old lady who was about to throw them away but lucky for us she didn't.

Payment: how about Paypal or Money order.

Shipping charges: $4 for domestic Priority. Insurance extra.

PM me of throw up one of those :takeit: things.

I will be at Comic-Con in San Diego if you want to arrange pick-up. (this means you will also have to be at Comic-Con)

Thanks for looking and good luck...........Leroy

SUPERMAN #92 7.0 range cream/off-white pages $210

sup92.jpg

sup92bc.jpg

I picked these up from a dealer at a show in the midwest. He acquired them a couple weeks earlier at another comic show. They were from a little old lady who was about to throw them away but lucky for us she didn't.

Something tells me these came from the small comic con we had in Rockford at the end of May. I had heard about a dealer nabbing a nice collection that day.....

Mike

Any sci-fi or horror coming up?

Here is one. SOLD

THIS MAGAZINE IS HAUNTED #5 4.0 $70 cream/off-white pages, right edge of comic has some crumpling (that's twice I've used the word crumpling in these descriptions, is that even a grading term?) SOLD

this5.jpg

this5bc.jpg

Any sci-fi or horror coming up?

Here is one.

THIS MAGAZINE IS HAUNTED #5 4.0 $70 cream/off-white pages, right edge of comic has some crumpling (that's twice I've used the word crumpling in these descriptions, is that even a grading term?)

this5.jpg

this5bc.jpg

:takeit: per PM