• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my SA/BA high grade collection

36 posts in this topic

I'm working on a revised list right now. By this weekend, I will send everyone the list. PEP comics #26 is no longer part of the collection. Trust me; this will be the only comic that leaves the total collection. I will also provide a break down of what's in the 7 long boxes. Most are VF/NM or better. NO JUNK. Trust me; this will be a very nice high grade collection for anyone who buys it. Seems like the radio is about 70% VF+/NM or higher. Less then 1% is FN in the WHOLE collection.

Please note. I will ONLY sell this collection as a whole!!

Thats too bad as I am pretty sure you can dump a good portion on the boards if you broke them up. More work for you but probably more money in the end.

I'd think they boards are a tailor-made market. How many of us bid and lost on ebay books that now reside in the all4comics collection?
:hi:..., er, I mean :mad: